Edmonton Print Studio
Imprint offers a variety of printing solutions to suit every project’s needs. Whether you are looking for a rush service, or a more cost-effective option in exchange for a few extra days of turnaround time, we have price points to support every budget.
Uncertain about the quality or what you’re getting? We invite you to schedule an appointment at our studio to look at our print samples. We guarantee our print products will always match the samples shown to you during our meeting, so you know exactly what you’re getting!
What We Print
Corporate Marketing Materials
- Business Cards
- Brochures (folded and unfolded)
- Presentation Folders
- Door Hangers
- Sell Sheets
- Greeting Cards
Large Format Printing
- Vinyl Banners
- Pull Up Banners
- Banner Stands
- Coroplast Signs (eg realtor signs)
- Foam Boards
- Styrene Signs
- Sandwich Boards
- Large format posters
- Wedding Invitations
- RSVP Cards
- Save-the-Date Cards
- Day of Stationery
- Thank You Cards
- Custom Design/Printing
How We Print
We have a truly great selection paper stock options for your print product! Take a look through our samples in the studio and sit down with us to determine what your project needs.
Looking to make that extra impact? There are a number of printing techniques you may consider, to add that extra pop to your print projects. Here are some of our printing techniques:
- Digital or Offset Printing: High quality full color printing
- Spot Gloss: High UV gloss applied only to specific areas or designs on the paper. Remainder of the paper is matte
- Embossing / Debossing: An impression (whether raised or digressed) into the paper. This could be a logo, text, custom graphic, etc. The impression is pushed through by a metal plate, and the impression will show through on both sides of the paper.
- Foiling: In addition to the popular gold and silver foil, we also offer 8 standard colors of foiling.
- Letterpress: Very popular with our brides! Letterpress is an old/classic printing technique that has withstood the test of time. A plate is created with the artwork, and hand pressed on the page (we usually use cotton paper for this).
- Colored edges: Stand out with this subtle yet impressionable accent! The edge of your business card will be colored instead of having the standard white paper color.
- Die cutting / Round corners: Think outside the box! For the business that refuses to fit in, the shape of your card can be anything but the standard rectangle – it’s really up to your imagination!